Thursday 15 December 2016

Christmas

Christmas is a time away from the studio, which provides a problem for an animation student dependent on the equiptment the university supplies.. sadly it means i had to resort to the old fashioned pen and paper. Thank god... It was weird to get back into the swing of things.. I only went to london for 5 days for, yet another, funeral.. i took some time to draw on the london transport systems, people, places, objects. I tried to mix things up...
 

Below is Bek Po, while in London I visited her every day, cooked and cleaned, help write letters to those who couldn't make the funeral. Attempted to help as much as possible, though trying to explain animation, computers, and all the stuff Ive learned in the last 2 years to an 89 year old is hard, she basically cant even work a phone... but she enjoyed my drawings at least :)

the stress the human body caused my head this trip was just too much.. i was reading anatomy books trying to apply it to my drawings and my brain, just... ouch

but hey, i tried 










No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

New Animation Website