Friday 2 December 2016

Night Life

Today, I made the long journey home from Falmouth, Cornwall to Paddington Station. A five hour journey and deadlines tomorrow afternoon I spent my whole journey handing work in online, playing Minecraft and drawing this:


Why? you ask... 
for a start, it was dark by the time I got on the train  
second, foxes are adorable, 
c) foxes Make up London's weekday nightlife
quatro - I was singing hey sexy lady by Psy all day, but keep replacing sexy with foxy by accident...

I think its rather cute, I don't have photoshop so I've been using Autodesk's Sketchbook app instead and finally got a hang of the controls during this piece.
it did take around an hour which is slightly shameful, but I'm happy with the outcome and amazed I chose relevant colours to the animal for once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

New Animation Website