Wednesday 1 November 2017

The Lighter Dark - The day I almost cried

 

so today, I turned up at uni at 8:30 am to save all the renders for the projects first milestone screening, and this is what I turned up to. I almost cried, out Animatic was a travesty, and the frames were meant to save us. We were all stressing out. I held an emergency group call to '56' and they all said they would be in before 9 to help sort it out. Sadly the majority of the computers had completely crashed and we were forced to turn them all off at the mains. Thankfully everything was referenced in so any issues that may have occurred in such a shut down were averted. And thankfully, pushing the group so hard, we were ahead of the milestone requirements, and all the other groups, so we really did have nothing to worry about (though the group were a little miffed I had pushed them so hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

New Animation Website