Wednesday 20 April 2016

Artist Research

so Ive been looking around the web for some artists that paint in a similar style as myself, but with a couple of little changes, so for one, they have to create beautiful pieces that id aspire to create, they need to use the same framing techniques, but different pallets and brush marks are so interesting to try, there were quite a few things i was looking for, and these two artists seemed to really hit the mark.
I am researching them for a reason, that being my portfolio work and my background work must all relate to these naturalistic artists, hence why i was looking for something similar, but not exactly the same. i learnt a lot from layout and composition just looking through both of their artworks trying to decide on my favourite pieces to include. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

New Animation Website