Thursday 25 February 2016

Not-so-Urgh

So I was allocated Project Manager today for out Penryn 800 project.... so that either means everyones going to hate me for nagging them to get the work done to we can finish the animation, or they'll love me because we might (hopefully) get an amazing grade and blitz this term.... but i doubt it... :/

i did all the organising today so I'm pretty chuffed with myself - a predominantly lazy sofa dweller. drafting up a schedule for the next couple of weeks with all the jobs that need to be done, informal deadlines, COLOUR CODED OF COURSE. i even  wrote a proper script today for the the in-betweeners to go along with ( thats myself and Sophia) as well as the background designer (Adam)

im not exactly sure what Chris is doing, but thats because he's been away for over a week with family problems... he could be lying but id like to think he would make stuff like that up... We will of course be finding something for him to do, a project to take over. I might even allocate him Swords, Bows and Sheilds to design for the Spanish troops.... we shall see :)

Im just so happy I'm finally getting organised and getting on top of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Website

New Animation Website